With self-service empower your customers to find answers online, submit requests, and track progress. Combine the power of forms, processes, and online customer accounts to deliver successful online self-service. Automate task allocation to enable the quick resolution of customer requirements and improve customer satisfaction.
Put your customers in charge
- Encourage online interactions - Using an online account customers can view the status of their requests, provide further information, or check balances.
- Single customer view - Gain essential clarity of each customer's interactions across your organisation.
- GDPR compliance - Customers are in charge of their data and communication preferences.
- Anonymous reporting - Enable customer privacy when a customer doesn't want their reports being tracked, e.g. fly-tip reporting.
Efficient management of customers' requests
- Transparent request progression - Provide notifications that keep customers informed of updates to their case or request.
- Automatic task allocation - Get customer cases to the right teams quicker, improving response times and reducing manual processing.
- Reportable case management - Meet your organisation's SLAs by reporting on the number of completed and outstanding cases.
- A range of uses - Enable customers to apply for permits, report missed bin collections, submit information requests, and much more.
Using the GOSS Digital Platform has given us the ability to deliver online services very quickly, enabling us to process more applications automatically without the need for manual intervention.
Mark Molloy - Lead Officer COVID-19 Communications
Dumfries and Galloway
Enable all customers to self-serve
- Support all customers - Act on behalf of digitally-inexperienced customers to submit requests.
- Encourage digital take up - Nudge customers from traditional communication methods to online self-service.
- Understand digital transformation progress - Log interactions with customers and automatically generate audit trails.
Integrate with other systems
- Deliver end-to-end self-service - Integrate GOSS's self-service capabilities with other systems to streamline self-service efficiencies.
- Use with existing CMS - Improve the power of your content management system by integrating GOSS Self-Service with it.
- Flexible integrations - Easily create integration connectors using endpoints.
Add additional self-service capabilities to the GOSS Digital Platform and improve customer satisfaction.Platform expansions (Platform expansions)
Want to know more?
Get more info about the GOSS Digital Platform and the services we offer.Request information (Want to know more?)