GOSS Content Management can be delivered via Software as a Service (SaaS) to provide a cost effective, secure and scaleable solution. However, if you would like to implement GOSS Content Management within your own hosting environment then hardware requirements will vary depending on the size of the site, type of database and predicted user traffic.
RECOMMENDED WEB BROWSERS
GOSS iCM works in all modern web browsers and any operating system capable of running them. Our recommended browsers are:
- Internet Explorer 10 or 11
GOSS iCM still has limited support for older versions of Internet Explorer.
Server hardware requirements may vary, depending on website content and visitor traffic during peak times. Both the GOSS iCM platform and delivery platform are scalable to meet your needs. Please contact us if you would like to discuss the requirements for your website in detail.
GOSS iCM is supported in both physical and virtual server environments, the minimum hardware requirements are listed below. Please note that the disk space requirements listed here are GOSS iCM specific and are not inclusive of operating system or backup requirements.
Web Server Minimum Specification
- Four Core CPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 10GB of disk space for GOSS applications
- Additional disk space allocated to accommodate downloadable media imported into GOSS iCM
Database Server Minimum Specification
- Dual Core CPU
- 4GB of RAM (as with all database driven applications, performance benefits come with more memory)
- 20GB of disk space allocated to accommodate the GOSS iCM database
The GOSS iCM web applications are only supported within the runtime environment (Java and Tomcat) supplied by GOSS.
Only 64 bit versions of the following operating systems are supported for GOSS iCM 10.
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2
- Linux (Kernel 2.6)
- IIS 7, 8 and 8.5
- Apache http 2.x
- Tomcat 7 (with Java 7)
- Microsoft .NET framework V4
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2014
- PostgreSQL 9