A dashboard showing real-time savings to track and visualise the success of your Channel Shift initiatives.
Channel Shift cost savings quickly mount up. A dashboard showing real-time savings and the return on investment (ROI) is a great motivational tool for your staff, and a great way to demonstrate efficiency savings to taxpayers and the community.
With GOSS Self-Service Platform you can set up a custom dashboard for internal or external use, to track and visualise the success of your Channel Shift initiatives, including:
- Measure volumes of self-service transactions by council service
- Review volumes of transactions by channel
- Share service requests received
- Analyse top tasks conducted online
- View cost savings achieved from Channel Shift
- Browse interactive maps of reported incidents (fly-tipping, graffiti, etc.)
Dashboards are a great way to see what you've achieved so far, but also provides a wealth of data on which Channel Shift initiatives are most successful - enabling you to understand what works and apply that knowledge across the board to continuously improve service delivery.