Webmaster: Managing GOSS iCM
The GOSS Webmaster course is a hands-on, one day course that shows you how what's going on under the hood of your GOSS iCM powered website or intranet.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Login to GOSS iCM
- Create webpages using different article templates
- Understand how templates control the way articles look and behave
- Add rich content to their pages including images and embedded content such as a Google map
- Schedule content and background tasks
- Set up Approvals and approve content
- Create GOSS iCM Groups and Users to control the content that web authors can work on
- Create and use forms
- Retrieve information sent in via forms
As well as learning everything that GOSS iCM can do to present your site content in the most effective way, you'll learn how to manage your GOSS iCM writers, edit, audit and approve their content. You will understand how to keep GOSS iCM running efficiently using scheduled tasks, view security logs and retrieve data entered into on-site forms.
Who should attend?
This course is for computer-literate users who may have used a content management system before. As well as putting content onto your website, you need to know how to manage approvals, set up iCM and website users, and manage background tasks run by the system itself.
Duration: 1 day
Skill Level: Novice/Intermediate
Max delegates: 6 people
Access Plus cost: 65 credits