GOSS LiveChat Training Webinar
The GOSS LiveChat webinar will get you started using LiveChat to respond to Customer questions via a simple interface, without the need for a phone call.
You'll learn how to deploy LiveChat to your website either using GOSS iCM or your preferred CMS. You'll also learn how to respond to chat requests, transfer conversations, guide customers using co-browsing, and retrieve chat logs and transcripts.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Deploy the LiveChat code to web pages
- Use the Spark chat client to respond to chat requests from Customers
- Transfer a conversation to another agent
- Understand how to add and use Canned Responses
- Use co-browsing to guide customers to the information they need
This course also includes 1 hour of after training support to assist with the delegate's ongoing learning using the LiveChat application.