White Paper: 5 ways to optimise charity websites to reduce donor acquisition costs
An optimised and efficient charity website will ensure visitors are more likely to find your site, increase the likelihood of donations as well as reducing the cost of processing donations. There are a number of tools that charities can use to implement a web optimisation programme that follows best practice guidelines. This white paper is broken down into the following 5 topics:
1. What's a website without visitors?
2. The importance of brand consistency
3. Site architecture and findability
4. Integrate your DMS with your CMS.
5. Analytics and social media