Forms 3 - Forms Developer
The course will equip delegates with the skills to script advanced functions that interact with the iCM API, create and understand the use of iCM EndPoints and how they can be used to deliver advanced functionality to other, less technical forms developers.
How will I benefit?
What will I learn?
- Review the key Helper Library functions and how to call them
- The concept behind, and practical use of, Object-backed forms
- Invoking the iCM API Server
- What are they and why use them
- How to write them
- How to interact with them in forms
"These courses are only available for delivery at GOSS offices"
Who should attend?
This course is primarily aimed at technical developers who have attended both GOSS iCM Forms Level 1 and Level 2, delegates will continue to develop their GOSS iCM Forms understanding and understand how to work and integrate them with other systems.
Duration: 1 day
Max delegates: 6 people
Access Plus credit cost: 65