.NET Room Requirements
A room equipped with a projector connected to a PC provided for the Trainer and a whiteboard. One PC per trainee with access to a web browser (to view and use iCM and your site) must be provided.
The trainee PCs should be installed and networked.
Development Web Server
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008
- GOSS iCM V9.0 or above will need to be installed and licensed e.g. C:\Site\iCM
Development Database Server
- Operating System -n2003Server/2008Server
- MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008 (licensed for each processor on the server)
- SERVER1 & SERVER2 can be the same machine, or SERVER2 could be an existing SQL Server on to which we can install the development database.
Trainer & Trainees
- Pentium 4 running at greater than 1GHz clock speed
- 2 GB RAM recommended, 1 GB minimum
- Minimum 1 GB free hard disk space available
- Windows 7 professional+
- Full install of 'Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2010 Professional' (the free 'Visual Web Developer' is NOT suitable)
- IIS (Internet Information Server)
- Internet Explorer Version 8.0 or 9.0, see Technical Requirements. It would also be desirable to have the Firefox browser installed.