Digital Self-Service in the Public Sector 2017 to 18
Public Sector organisations getting more realistic in bid to move services online.
Digital Self-Service in the Public Sector 2017-18 offers best practice insight for all public sector staff involved in transformation, customer services, web management and service delivery.
This is the UK's most comprehensive annual review of its kind into how government organisations are currently implementing digital self-service. Over 200 individuals from 179 Public Sector organisations contributed to this year's report.
THIS REPORT REVEALS:
- How the public sector is approaching digital self-service strategy development
- The top barriers to digital self-service - and how to overcome them
- How quickly digital self-service is expected to grow and how you can be best placed for the rate of change
- Savings expected to be made within the next 12 months - with real examples of how to achieve them
- What current public sector attitudes are towards assisted service
- How digital self-service is benefiting customers, organisations and staff
To request your copy of the report please complete the following form.