Digital Self-Service in the Public Sector 2016
The public sector aims to increase digital self-service delivery by 140% within the next three years - how does your organisation compare?
Digital Self-Service in the Public Sector 2016 offers best practice insight for all public sector staff involved in transformation, customer services, web management and service delivery.
This is the UK's most comprehensive annual review of its kind into how government organisations are currently implementing digital self-service. Over 400 senior managers from over 290 public sector organisations contributed to this year's report.
Results from the survey can be used to benchmark your own efforts against the progress and goals of your counterparts. It also offers expert recommendations for delivering successful digital self-service projects using real local government examples.
THIS REPORT REVEALS:
- How the public sector is approaching digital self-service strategy development
- The top barriers to digital self-service - and how to overcome them
- How quickly digital self-service is expected to grow and how you can be best placed for the rate of change
- Savings expected to be made within the next 12 months - with real examples of how to achieve them
- What current public sector attitudes are towards assisted service
- How digital self-service is benefiting customers, organisations and staff
- What role CRM systems are playing in digital self-service