Digital Self-Service Survey 2015
Digital Self-Service could save each public sector organisation £8.5m over the next 3 year.
Download the Digital Self-Service Survey Report 2015/16
The annual GOSS Digital Self-Service survey includes insight for Local Government, Central Government, NHS, NGOs, Charities and Housing Associations.
This leading survey of over 350 senior-level executives from across the public sector reveals insight into the benefits, barriers, cost savings and technology for delivering Self-Service for customers.
This must-read report contains key information for organisations looking to engage with customers on their website, increase Channel Shift: and see a significant return on investment.
The report includes:
- Public Sector sectors
- Job roles
- Self-Service strategy development
- Services that have the most impact on Self-Service
- Percentage of services delivered today and aims for the next 3 years
- Self-Service beneficiaries
- Benefits to customers, organisations and staff
- Accelerating Self-Service
- Attitudes to Assisted Service
- Improving online forms
- Improving integration
- Improving business process management
- Savings to be made in the next 12 months