GOSS Editor: Online Publishing using GOSS Digital Platform
The GOSS Editor course is a hands-on, one day course that shows you how to enrich the content of your GOSS Digital Platform website or intranet, manage your GOSS iCM writers, edit, audit and approve their content, and retrieve feedback from site users.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Login to GOSS iCM - the engine that provides the foundation for the Digital Platform
- Create webpages using different article templates
- Add rich content to their pages including images and embedded content such as a Google map
- Create and edit simple forms
- Schedule pages and media to switch its display on or off
- Set up archiving functions
- Understand the basis of the security and Approvals system
The course will look at everything you need to know to get the most out of GOSS Digital Platform Articles. You will learn how to upload and edit images, create and manage links to other sites, upload documents for download, create interactivity using forms, and embed videos and Google maps.
In addition you'll learn how to manage security and approval functions how to create GOSS iCM security groups and users to efficiently manage your content, and make sure it's checked before it goes live - and we'll also show you how to get it all back using version history if you change anything you didn't intend to.
Who should attend?
If you know your way round a keyboard, are confident sending emails and using Google, Facebook, or twitter, then this course will give you the skills to write webpages and upload documents and images. This course is for computer-literate users who need to move on from using office software to start putting content onto their website.
Duration: 1 day
Skill Level: Novice/Intermediate
Max delegates: 6 people
Access Plus cost: 60 credits