Solutions Form Developer
PLYMOUTH - TO £25K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE - RELOCATION AVAILABLE
We are looking for form developers to join our friendly, innovative and growing Solutions Team, based at our offices near Plymouth. Working on large scale, high profile projects using our latest technologies means that you can really showcase your skills.
GOSS was founded in 1999, and today comprises 60+ people. We are an award-winning, growing software business - the largest in the South-West - based on the edge of Dartmoor, and with our nearest beach just 25 minutes away. Our clients range from the public sector (Police Forces, Government, Met Office) to private sector brands such as Brittany Ferries and Caledonian MacBrayne. Every week more than 3 million people see and experience our work (we know, we've checked the logs)!
What you'll do
- Work in a matrix team environment, often in an agile way, with Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and UCD / UX Experts delivering a wide variety of interesting projects.
- You will work closely with our solutions analysts to deliver well considered, easy to use, attractive online forms.
- You'll contribute towards our goal of continually improving our development processes and delivering outstanding solutions.
- Help our Sales Teams to win more business by providing estimations and technical advice for quotes and bids.
- Work with other teams such as Support and Technical Authors to ensure the solutions and forms created are well documented and supported.
- There is potential as the role develops, to occasionally deliver off-site consultancy, training and attend client meetings.
Who you are
- You have experience of working with dynamic web applications.
- A strong desire to deliver the best customer online experiences via the creation of consistent, dynamic, and well-designed forms.
- You should have good 'Plain English' writing skills with an eye for detail.
- You have proven skills of taking other peoples designs through to final production.
- Knowledge and experience of applying UX principles and User Centred Design would be beneficial.
What's it like to work at GOSS?
If you have any great examples of your recent work, please include a link and brief description alongside your application.
This post is based in Plymouth, UK. Applications from candidates living outside of the UK will be considered for the position provided the candidates can demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK.