Administrator Level 1: Managing GOSS iCM
The GOSS iCM Administrator course is aimed at already experienced content writers, who need to know what's going on under the hood of your GOSS iCM powered website or intranet.
This course is intended for users who have attended the GOSS iCM Writer or Editor courses - those GOSS iCM users who have been on the Webmaster course will find some the content on this course is familiar to them already.
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Create iCM Groups and Users to control the content that web authors can work on
- Schedule content and background tasks
- Set up Approvals and approve content
- Modify Template definitions
- Create and edit media types and inline types
As an already experienced content writer, you'll learn how to manage security and approval functions, how to create GOSS iCM security groups and users and how to automate the tasks that help you efficiently manage your content.
Duration: 1 day
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Max delegates: 6 people
Access Plus cost: 65 credits