.NET Technical Training
This course is beneficial for client developers who have demonstrable experience or certification in developing ASP.NET MVC web sites using C# and Framework 4 and who have attended GOSS iCM Editor or Webmaster training
- Delegates will be able to demonstrate experience in developing ASP.NET MVC web sites or have received certification in this subject
- Delegates must have an understanding of how the GOSS Subversion (SVN) repository works
- Delegates must have attended GOSS iCM and GOSS Forms Level 1 and 2 training
- Clients must have a locally installed development environment available to implement the knowledge learnt on the GOSS training course. If you require assistance from GOSS to set this up, this would be charged at the standard GOSS consultancy rate and will be subject to standard lead times. Please contact your Account Manager for further details.
As part this experience GOSS assume delegates to be proficient in the use of HTML and CSS and our trainers are unable to cover language fundamentals as part of this session.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT?
This technical training session is very hands-on combining both theory and practical elements. You will build on existing knowledge of GOSS iCM Forms and ASP.NET to create and customise templates for the new GOSS ICM.NET platform.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How MVC maps to a GOSS application
- Site structure, including configuration
- How to write a template
- Themes and components including how to put a new theme together
- How to write an inline
- How to add new media type
"These courses are only available for delivery at GOSS offices"
Who should attend?
Developers who are proficient in developing websites using C# using either ASP.NET 4.0 or above. As part this experience GOSS assume delegates to be proficient in the use of HTML and CSS and our trainers are unable to cover language fundamentals as part of this session.
Duration: 2 days
Max delegates: 2 people
Access Plus credit cost: 180 credits