Google Analytics / Universal Analytics Intermediate
Google Analytics / Universal Analytics - Intermediate builds upon your basic GA training and continues to help you measure and report on your digital success. This course is aimed at people that have some experience of Google Analytics / Universal Analytics and is an deal follow on from our Google Analytics Basic training course.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand how to analyse your GA data
- Use GA best practices to make sure your data is clean
- Implement advanced segmentation
- understand how to feedback your GA results to your organisation
What will I learn?
- Introduction - What does a great analyst need to know?
- Best Practices: Clean Data
- Analytics Intelligence
- Advanced Segments
- Best Practices: Advertising and Marketing
- Best Practices: Engagement
- Best Practices: Conversion
- Best Practices: Sharing with the Organization
This course will continue to develop your Google Analytics / Universal Analytics knowledge and provide more in depth training to help maintain and improve your digital strategy and campaigns.
Who should attend?
This course is an ideal follow on from our Google Analytics / Universal Analytics Basic session. Delegates will continue to build their analytics understanding and further understand how analytics can benefit their organisation. Marketers, content editors, service delivery and customer services staff will all find this session useful.