Google Analytics / Universal Analytics Basics
Google Analytics / Universal Analytics - Basics enable you to measure and report on your digital success. This course is aimed at people that are new to Google Analytics / Universal Analytics.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Set-up Google Analytics / Universal Analytics with your personal preferences and custom views.
- Understand where your traffic is coming from.
- Understand where you traffic is going.
- Analyse what website visitors are doing on your site.
- Compare historical data with current data to see how campaigns have impacted on traffic flow and visitor behaviour.
- Use the results of reports in decision making.
What will I learn?
- Introduction - What are web analytics?
- Getting Started With Google Analytics
- Traffic Sources
- Goals & Ecommerce
- Actionable Insights and the Big Picture
This course will allow you to start using Google Analytics / Universal Analytics and give you the tools and knowledge to measure your digital strategy and campaigns. This can help you to understand what is and what is not working. Gaining insight into marketing activity will ensure that you can spend your marketing budget in the areas that give you the most success and conversions.
Class size: Up to 6
Duration: 1 day
Access Plus credits cost: 95