SOCITM Building Perfect Council Websites 2011
GOSS will be showcasing website solutions for Local Authorities at the event
GOSS empowers councils to deliver more services online for citizen self-service with their market leading Web Content Management system - GOSS iCM (intelligent Content Management).
Using GOSS iCM V9.1 clients can create further efficiencies by utilising shared service delivery. GOSS has a proven record of saving significant amounts of money for Local Authorities across the country.
Helping you engage with your website users
- Understand user journeys
- Develop effective site architecture
- Leveraging inbuilt analytics to measure your site's success
- Create a successful Social Media strategy
- Utilise best practice advice, training and user community
GOSS create efficiency by
- Facilitating Channel Shift by delivering more services online with free Forms Builder and data browser
- Replacing 3rd party Forms or Committee Meeting Minutes systems
- Offering mission critical availability 24*7*365
- Providing business continuity and disaster recovery solutions
- Built on Open Standards, enabling back-end integration
- Leveraging free Open Source templates and website add-ons
"As a Council we had already identified the web as a significant opportunity for us to improve customer service and create service delivery efficiencies. GOSS have really helped us to rethink our website and our ways of working. As we work towards channel shifting from face-to-face and the phone, GOSS have helped us focus on identifying top tasks, customer journeys and significantly reducing our content. "
Caroline Anderton, Senior Marketing Manager, Gloucestershire County Council
Best practice tips and tricks on the blog.
Expert industry commentary and ideas @gossinteractive