GDPR Compliance Training
Helping your organisation get GDPR ready.
Get up to speed on the details of what the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) means for your organisation. This training course will introduce you to GDPR and take you through the finer details of the legislation. During the session you will have a better understanding of the principles of GDPR, the legal rights of data subjects, and be able to deal with potential GDPR incident breaches. By the end of the session you will be fully equipped with the knowledge to start updating your organisation's policies and procedures.
Complying with GDPR is a legal requirement, fines can range from up to 2% of your organisation's annual global turnover or €10 million (whichever is greater). With the regulation coming into force on May 25th 2018, it is important to start preparing now to make sure your organisation fully understands the impact of the forthcoming changes.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
This course will help you to understand GDPR and give you the knowledge to start implementing it in your organisation. You will learn:
- Background to GDPR (DPA)
- Essential EU GDPR background and terminology
- Principles of GDPR
- Data subjects and their rights
- Dealing with subject access requests
- Legal basis for processing
- Incident response and breach reporting
- Privacy by design
- Updating policies and procedures
- Fair processing notices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at delegates who have no prior knowledge of data protection law. Furthermore, anyone who is creating content, forms, workflows and processes for your organisation as well as anyone responsible for working with data are encouraged to attend.
- Price: £1,650 for a minimum of 6 delegates (Any additional delegates are priced at an additional £275 each)
- Location: Onsite at a location of your choice
- Date: On a date of your choice
- Time: 10am - 4pm
To register your interest for the GDPR Compliance Training course, please click here.