Digital Self-Service in the Public Sector 2020
Get your copy now...
The GOSS Digital Self-Service in the Public Sector survey is the UK's largest and most comprehensive review of current practices in government organisations.
Now in its fifth year, this report examines the current landscape of digital self-service across sector and looks at how organisations are hoping to progress their initiatives in the coming years. This report also offers best practice and insight to those looking for guidance on how to move services online more efficiently, and faster.
Over 200 individuals from 173 Public Sector organisations have contributed to this year's report.
Discover in this report...
- How the Public Sector is approaching digital self-service strategy development
- The top barriers to digital self-service - and how to overcome them
- How quickly digital self-service is expected to grow, and how you can be best placed for this
- The savings expected to be made within the next 12 months - with real examples of how to achieve them
- What technologies organisations are looking to use in order to deliver digital self-service in the years to come
To get your copy of the report please complete the following form...