Over 40 Local Authorities have chosen GOSS as their partner for the provision of website development and Web Content Management. Chat to us to find out why.
Local Authority pressures
IT Managers and Web Managers at Local Authorities face increasing pressures to:
- Meet accessibility guidelines;
- Manage a massive amount of content;
- Give greater access to information whilst reducing costs per contact (NI14);
- Integrate 3rd party Document Management and CRM systems to websites;
- Provide e-commerce solutions that generate income;
- And adopt Web 2.0 technology that engages.
How do you address these challenges - choose GOSS
GOSS has a proven record of meeting these challenges by developing relationships with over 40 Local Authorities to deliver award winning online strategies as recognised in SOCITM's Better Connected 2009 report. We also deliver excellent Web 2.0 sites like MyNottingham
Want to know more?
Meet Simon Smith or Andy Orchard at our stand.
Or arrange for a timed meeting (we'll buy the coffee) by emailing us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org